Sunday, January 4, 2009

Cottage and New Years

Alright so I did go to the cottage for the last few days of '08 and did some pretty cool shit
Kicked some serious ass in Wii Bowling/Baseball, but apparently I'm still shit and not Asian enough as i got my ass kicked in Wii today at work.....ANYWAYS Had to get up real early to try and catch wild turkeys....and as funny as that seems, THOSE FUCKERS ARE FAST.......and pretty fucking big, but i didnt catch any so no turkey dinner for me! I went snowshoeing to kill time while the snowmobiles were being fixed up and it was pretty cool. But the sick shit was the snowmobiling, those motherfuckers are fast as FOBs to a SAMPO sale......
Cottage was dope, gotta go back again when the lake is frozen over so I can hit 180km/h on the snowmobiles

NEW YEARS
was the most fucked up and randomest night in ahwile.
It started off at All Stars where we got kicked out cause the place closed at fucking 9....WHAT BAR CLOSES THAT EARLY? So Me, Kev, Jay and Hiten, my work buddies, drove aorund to kill time. Hiten dipped, and the three of us tried to do everything and anything to kill our boredom. At about 11:58 we finally hit up a WHITE PARTY and walked in as the countdown went off. Our boy BIG TUNA hooked us up with the invite....Things got messy from there
I drove but i made sure that our bottle of grey goose got emptied.....Kev and Jay both puked and Big Tuna passed out after a some puking himself...KEV PUKED IN MY BACKSEAT TOO
Good new years though, better then why I thought I'd actually be doing....

OH AND JAY LOVED LORD OF THE RINGS........SO MUCH hahahahahahahahah

No comments: